Saturday, May 19, 2018

Barbell and Weights restore 2


After removing all the rust I could, or wanted too. I primed and painted them.


I know the paint will get scratched off, but maybe they will last much longer

Stacked all the weights in the garage.
Dad said when he bought them around 1958 they were all black. He had to clean them up once before this time. He painted them Blue. I painted them different colors thinking it would be easier to distinguish the weights easier. Plus thats the paint I had in the paint locker. I did not have but 1 half full can of blue paint.

Back when Dad painted them, they did not have spray paint cans. He said they used what they had, thinking about I wonder why they had blue paint to begin with.

Barbell in all its glory


Dan Lurie 12 1/2 LBS weight
Dan Lurie 10 LBS weight
Dan Lurie 7 1/2 LBS weight
Dan Lurie 5 LBS weight
Dan Lurie Weights on a 6 foot Dan Lurie Barbell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

PedalBoard

Started building myself a pedalboard. Thought about what I wanted in a pedalboard. Room to grow Velcro to attach pedals Place under b...