Sunday, June 18, 2017

Garage Roof 2

Ripping the old shingles off. Im just throwing them off the back of the garage. I used the house shingles to pave under the carport, they are working out well under there. It would get real muddy under there after a rain. I will go back over all the shingles and make sure I got all the nails out of them. Then I will lay them somewhere as paving as well. In the top picture you can get an idea of all the nails that need to be pulled out.


Pulled the Turbine off. It was beat up pretty bad. I straightened it a little after the hail storm last year. Since I pulled it off, I was able to straightened it out better. Its not perfect, but its not bad enough to have to replace it. I hate to replace it. Im not sure where the roofers that put it up got it, but it is a lot better quality turbine than the ones on the house. Ive replaced the house turbines a number of times over the years. We get some high winds here. I have never had to replace the garage turbine. I was hoping I would see a brand name or something on it. there are not any markings that I can see on it to determine the brand.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

PedalBoard

Started building myself a pedalboard. Thought about what I wanted in a pedalboard. Room to grow Velcro to attach pedals Place under b...