Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Mower maintenance - Battery

This battery is not maintenance free. I usually get the batteries that require maintenance. They seem to be cheaper and last longer if you take care of them. After saying that look how dirty this battery is.
I just wiped it of with a rag. One these types of batteries you need to check and make sure the water is topped off.

Pull the covers off, check the water level. 



















If cells are low, add some water. It is important to use distilled water. I just buy a gallon from Walmart and keep it in the garage. I use this small glass bottle because it is easier to control the pour.
Start it and let it run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

PedalBoard

Started building myself a pedalboard. Thought about what I wanted in a pedalboard. Room to grow Velcro to attach pedals Place under b...