Friday, July 20, 2018

Will the Weed Wacker Work?

You better believe it!
New Belt

Belt came in. You can see the part number on it, but you should look it up yourself in case they changed.



Tried a few ways to slide it on.
 The Black & Decker GrassHog XL was already apart. All I had to do was to try and remember where I left all the screws to put it back together.










Motor and drive assembly back in.

Don't for get that spring, I did and had to take it back apart
$8 later, back in business




































Yup the Spring was still laying in the yard since last I worked on it. I was lucky I found it.









Easy project, a few screws, saved money, and you save something else from going to a landfill today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

PedalBoard

Started building myself a pedalboard. Thought about what I wanted in a pedalboard. Room to grow Velcro to attach pedals Place under b...