Thursday, March 8, 2018

Blast from the Past

First note: I did not leave any trash anywhere. I brought it home.





We went Camping this week. I found this old pull tab. Who knows how old it is. I have not seen one in YEARS!


I had a good time shooting it.










For you younger folks, This style tab was used on Coke cans and beer cans in the 70s.
You separate the tab from the round part. Use the tab part like a spring by sliding it in the slot as shown in the picture. Hold the end of the tab and pull the disc back and let go. The round disc will fly pretty far like a Frisbee.

They stopped making these because people were leaving pull pulltabs everywhere. Which make since, but I sure miss them.
I also want to say, Im glad they don't make them anymore, because I hate liter.

After shooting it a number of times, I did not leave it on the ground. I brought it home for more fun....

My son was not impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

PedalBoard

Started building myself a pedalboard. Thought about what I wanted in a pedalboard. Room to grow Velcro to attach pedals Place under b...