Saturday, September 16, 2017

GE radio-phonograph combination-752

Picked up this 50s Console from a neighbor.
I think this will be more my speed on learning how to work on these things.
It is a Tube Radio Amp and Turntable. No circuit boards.

It is a GE radio-phonograph combination-752. One website said it was made in 1950, another said 1952. I will try and get some numbers off the transformers and see if I can find out when they were made.

I will post images and progress on restoring this as I go.





Im not sure when I will get to it, I need to get some more tools and test equipment. I want to make sure I don't make it worse than it is.
I have not plugged it in yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

PedalBoard

Started building myself a pedalboard. Thought about what I wanted in a pedalboard. Room to grow Velcro to attach pedals Place under b...