Sunday, May 6, 2018

Porch Swing - P.7


You thought I forgot about this project didn't you.

I pretty much did forget about it. I kept moving it around in the garage as I did other stuff.


This weekend I started cleaning the garage to make room for my next project. I need to finish the swing and get it out of the garage soon.


I only put the arms on Today, but it took awhile.


Next - final sand, and stain.

I need to pick up some eye hooks, and chain for the chair.
There are eye hooks already on our porch ceiling. The previous owners must have had a porch swing at some point. I actually measured the distance between them to determine how wide of a chair I was going to make.

I may still cut a hole for a dink holds like April did on hers. I was searching last year on porch swings and came across her youtube channel. She makes some cool stuff. One of April's Porch swings, click here.



Its been a while, Im going to watch her video again. Her's looks so much better than mine but I learn by doing. My next one should be a little better than this one.


Ready for final sanding and Stain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

PedalBoard

Started building myself a pedalboard. Thought about what I wanted in a pedalboard. Room to grow Velcro to attach pedals Place under b...